The big news this week is that we are going on a field trip to see the Degree Lecture Series @ Humber College on Wednesday, March 19th with Michael ‘Pinball’ Clemons! Please remember to get your parent signatures and return the FORMS!! We leaver at 10:30 A.M. We will leave from class.
Before the break you should have ....
- Met with your Event team to identify your Top 3 Event ideas.
- Handed in the Text Scavenger Hunt on the 6 Thinking Hats.
- Completed Section 1 (Ideas & Creativity) of the Event Unit.
- Completed your Entrepedia topic for Unit 1
- Added your Entrepreneurship Web Sites on the Wiki
Here are the next steps with the Enterprising Event Section 2 (Marketing Research)
- Ensure your Team Wiki Pages + Manager Pages are created?
- Finalize your Event Topic and meet (including MOM) with the Teacher Sponsor of the Organization you will be working with.
- Complete your individual Event Research Questionnaire
- Create a Things to Do List for your Team (include dates and person responsible)
Finally, I will hand out the Enterprising Person Interview Project, but it will not be due until April 24. You can work with a partner and you may want to start thinking of an Entrepreneur you can interview.