The following is a summary of the work that we have been working on for the last few months that is all due top be completed before the end of May.
- Enterprising Event Proposal - Missing 1 Team. Individual sections are completed but the Team Proposal is still required and is worth about 5 % of your total mark for the course.
- Enterprising Events - 4 to go. The team and individual rubrics for participation and execution of the event are worth about 10% of your total mark so you do want to get your Teacher Sponsor and Mr. Walters approval to go ahead.
- Unit 2 Event Test - Wednesday, May 28. If miss you need a parent note and come the next day before school or at lunch to write the test. The test will be 40-50 Multiple Choice Questions and 2 Short Answer Questions. We had a good review in class on Friday, May 16th. All sections of the unit and all potential short answer questions were discussed.
- Entrepedia - Unit 2 Topics - Due May 23rd. This will help you study for the Test. You will not have to complete Unit 3 Topics. If you have already done so I will count as bonus. Unit 1 topics were done prior to the mid term. If you are lost, I suggest looking at other Entrepedia pages, reading the instructions and watching the Wiki Works With Gill Videos.
- Interview Report - Friday, May 30. You have had two months to complete, but do not leave to the last day as you need to write a summary of your interview in a report. Remember to review the Project overview and Report Writing information on the class website. I did say it could be done in pairs. The Report should be printed and submitted on the Interview Page on the class website.
If you are having any problems with any of these assignments, please see me before class, at lunch, or after school. I am her at 7:00 A.M. Daily and do not generally leave before 4. The Lab in 309 is open at lunch and if I am not there you can ask Ms. Couch and remind her you are in my class.
P.S. To the Port Critic Shave off Team. As I have told teachers and your team before, I will not be getting my hair cut without a professional barber, your team handing over $1,000 to Ms. Kypers in profit for her Port Critic account, and seeing a few other teachers and students on the stage. I hope you have some other teachers and students to get shaved. Who is you MC. Make sure they have music and something to say about the Port Critic.