Last week all teams finalized their event ideas and completed an executive summary of their event proposal. The next step is for the communication manager of each team complete a final team copy of the executive summary for my approval and the approval of your "PCSS organization" teacher. You should use a memo format and include signature spaces at the bottom of the memo for approvals. This version should also added to your main Project Wiki Page. When the final proposal is written, a final Executive summary will be completed for the Event proposal.
The following is some feedback on the executive summaries:
- Include a specific financial goal.
- Use research results if available.
- Ensure you include the purpose of the event to raise awareness of the PCSS Organization and cause you have selected.
- Some people had some good details for your final proposal, but we just needs key facts for the executive summary. (Marketing, or detailed event planning info)
- Be professional. Do not use "I' or "hope" or "think". Be specific. Read your summary out load and edit.
- Include who, what, where, how, and why
- Conclude with why and summary of goal